HEALTH & SAFETY PROTOCOLS
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
The Harbour House Hotel is committed to the safety and well-being of our guests and employees, we meet or exceed all Work Safe BC and Centre for Disease Control protocols. We want to ensure that everyone feels safe when visiting The Harbour House Hotel and our small island community, so you can feel confident that you’ve made the right choice for your vacation destination.
Please find information on how we strive to ensure your safety below.
OUR STEPS TO ENSURING YOUR SAFETY
We are frequently cleaning high-touch areas throughout our Hotel including our front desk, door knobs, key pads, etc.
We complete a full deep-cleaning of each room after each guest has departed using commercial grade EPA-approved cleaning products
Our team has been provided hand sanitizer and additional cleaning supplies, masks and gloves for the safety of each other and guests
We have adopted no-contact check-in & check-out procedures as well as asking guests to be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
The Harbour House Hotel meets or exceeds all housekeeping protocols provided by the BC Center for Disease Control, WorkSafeBC and the Provincial Health Authority.
For the well-being of our guests and team members, employees have been trained on cleaning and disinfectant techniques, including protocols for all surfaces and tracking cleaning schedules. Recommended social distancing guidelines are being adhered to throughout the Hotel.
The following are some of the key protocols we are asking of our team and our guests to ensure a clean and safe environment:
- Regularly sanitizing of the front desk, public areas, coffee machines, door knobs, furniture and other high-touch points
- Disinfecting all door keypads after each use
- A full deep-cleaning of each suite and it’s contents after each guest has departed using commercial grade EPA-approved cleaning products
- Professionally laundered and sterilized sheets, towels, and linens, etc.
- Providing teams with additional cleaning supplies and personal protective equipment
- Hand sanitizer, tissues and wastebaskets available for all hotel guests
We are asking all guests to:
- Wear a mask while walking through guest corridors or indoor public spaces.
- Be mindful of others by maintaining a distance of at least 2 metres (6 feet)
- Follow contactless check-in and check-out procedures
- If you become ill and have recently visited us please contact us as soon as practical so appropriate measures can be taken to protect others
- If you do not feel well and are experiencing symptoms of illness (fever, trouble breathing, coughing, sore throat, fatigue) please postpone your visit until you are well